Presentations and other resources
This presentation accompanied President Simon’s address to administrative leadership at the beginning of the academic year. The design principles included in this presentation are a synthesis of ongoing planning elements and discussion. As such, they are a work in progress presented so the university community can engage in dialog and collectively examine opportunities and challenges within the context of current fiscal realities. The set of planning initiatives presented is not exhaustive, and new initiatives will be added as they arise. As we consider changes, the university’s time-tested administrative processes and academic governance will be used to engage the university community and solicit input.
For additional information, visit these related links:
- Office of the Registrar - status of programs
- Budget Web site - includes funding facts, current budget and financial data, charts and graphs
- President’s blog - MSU Extension for the 21st century, Oct. 29, 2009
- Provost’s blog - Waiting, while moving forward, Oct. 13, 2009
- Boldness by Design Web site
- Boldness by Design metrics
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read PDF documents. All PDF documents open in a new window.
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read PDF documents.